Are you a crazy kitchen dancer? When you hear a good song, is it possible for you to keep your feet still? This week’s song, “Shake”, by Mercy Me encourages us to do a happy dance because we have been made new in Christ. Colossians chapter three adds to our joy when we discover that in Christ we get a whole new wardrobe.
On this episode I discuss:
- Crazy kitchen dancers
- King David dancing with all his might (2 Samuel 6:14)
- Permission to dance found in Psalm 149:3
- Our memory verse in Colossians 3 and its complement in 2 Corinthians 5:17
- The Message version and when you should use it
- Colossians 3 in The Message version
- My daughter’s baptism story this last week
- My intentions for this podcast each week and my hope for you
- The danger of deciding to read and study your Bible more
Subscribe to More Than a Song in iTunes or Stitcher Radio and never miss an episode!
[button href=”https://itunes.apple.com/us/podcast/more-than-a-song/id829432908?mt=2″ primary=”false” centered=”false”]Subscribe in iTunes[/button][button href=”http://app.stitcher.com/browse/feed/45801/details” primary=”false” centered=”false”]Subscribe in Stitcher Radio[/button]
If you have never heard this song before, you can watch the official lyric video below.
This Week’s Challenge
Read Colossians and spend extra time in Chapter 3.
Click Below to Listen Now!
Podcast: Play in new window | Download