Tell me if you’ve done this before (because I have). You look at your Bible, but you pick up another book instead. If you’re feeling super spiritual, you pick up a book that will help you understand the Bible better…but you still don’t pick up your Bible. Or, you look at your Bible, but you start up a podcast instead. If you’re feeling super spiritual, you choose a podcast that will talk to you about the Bible…but you still don’t pick up your Bible.
This week’s podcast is fairly short for a reason. Tune in to find out why and what God has shown me.
On this episode I discuss:
- Taking a B.I.T.E. out of Scripture – this week’s Bible Interaction Tool Exercises include:
- Listening to an audio version of God’s Word
- Read and keep on reading
- Testimony night – Revelation 12:10-11
- Others are capable
- My word’s aren’t necessary
- God can use others in the same way He uses me
- It’s not about me and my story
- God’s words are the only words that matter
More Than a Song Playlist
Follow the More Than a Song 2019 playlist in Spotify…new songs added each week!
This Week’s Challenge
Turn off the podcast and turn on an audio version of God’s Word. What Scripture references did your pastor use on Sunday? Grab that book of the Bible, start at the beginning, and press play. Get lost in the story of Scripture. Read and keep on reading (or perhaps, listen and keep on listening).