This week’s song, “Just Say Jesus” by 7eventh Time Down, is a wonderful anthem to everyone who has come to the end of our rope. The name of Jesus is a powerful representation of God and holds power in our lives. In today’s episode, we see proof of this power in Scripture.
I hope you will release this same power in your life through the name of Jesus.
In this week’s episode, I discuss:
- The study tip of using the section titles in your Bible to help you find your way
- An interview with the band from Creation West 2014
- A mini-lesson from the lives of Peter and John found in Acts 3
- The time when Peter and John are arrested in Acts 4
- A name as authority
- Peter’s cross-reference to Psalm 118
- The enemy’s tactic of limiting the use of the name of Jesus
- Jesus as the Way, the Truth, and the Life – John 14:6
Enjoy the official lyric video below.
This Week’s Challenge
Read Acts chapters 3 and 4 and Psalm 118 for yourself.