“I think in music,” a friend said to me this week. So do I! That is why I am so passionate about Christian Music and this podcast! Kerrie Roberts’ song, “No Matter What”, has added phrases to the soundtrack of my mind and I can’t wait to share where it led me this week!
My prayer for you is that the soundtrack running through your mind inspires you to pick up God’s Word this week and let it change the way you think.
On this episode I discuss:
- Thinking in music
- Running back to God’s promises as a pattern of our lives
- What God’s Word says about His promises – 2 Peter 1:3-13
- How the Psalmist instructs his soul – Psalms 62:5-8
- The story behind the song in Kerrie’s own words – YouTube Video
- God has the power to save us from painful circumstances, but the circumstance should not dictate our walk with Him – Daniel 3:16-18
Subscribe to More Than a Song in iTunes or Stitcher Radio and never miss an episode! [button href=”https://itunes.apple.com/us/podcast/more-than-a-song/id829432908?mt=2″ primary=”false” centered=”false”]Subscribe in iTunes[/button][button href=”http://app.stitcher.com/browse/feed/45801/details” primary=”false” centered=”false”]Subscribe in Stitcher Radio[/button]
If you have never heard this song before, you can watch the acoustic version on YouTube below.
Download the single or the entire album by clicking the links below
This Week’s Challenge
Click Below to Listen to the Podcast Now!