This week’s song, “Just Say Jesus” by 7eventh Time Down, is a wonderful anthem to all of us who have come to the end of our rope. The name of Jesus is a powerful representation of God and holds power in our lives. On today’s episode we see proof of this power in Scripture.
I hope you will release this same power in your life through the name of Jesus.
On this week’s episode I discuss:
- Taking a B.I.T.E. out of Scripture – this week’s Bible Interaction Tool Exercises include:
- Read in context
- Follow the cross reference
- Use section headings to get your bearings
- An interview with the band from Creation West 2014
- A mini-lesson from the lives of Peter and John found in Acts 3
- The time when Peter and John are arrested in Acts 4
- A name as authority
- Peter’s cross-reference to Psalm 118
- The enemy’s tactic of limiting the use of the name of Jesus
- Jesus as the Way, the Truth and the Life – John 14:6
Subscribe/Follow More Than a Song and never miss an episode! [button href=”https://itunes.apple.com/us/podcast/more-than-a-song/id829432908?mt=2″ primary=”false” centered=”false”]Subscribe in iTunes[/button][button href=”http://app.stitcher.com/browse/feed/45801/details” primary=”false” centered=”false”]Subscribe in Stitcher Radio[/button][button href=”https://open.spotify.com/show/0gkDArs6fXJuKKjOXwtVtg” primary=”false” centered=”false” newwindow=”false”]Follow in Spotify[/button]
If you have never heard this song before, you can watch the music video on YouTube below.
This Week’s Challenge
Click Below to Listen to the Podcast Now!
Podcast: Play in new window | Download